[rt-users] How can I deligate AdminQueue responsibility

David Langenberg davel at uchicago.edu
Wed Mar 7 16:23:46 EST 2007

Hello,

Rt Version: 3.6.1

I've created several queues, put users into groups and given the groups permissions to Administer the queues.  However, I can't seem to figure out how to get to the queue administration/configuration area when logged in as a non-superuser who has permissions to Administer the queue.  If I point my browser to http://rtmachine/Admin I just get a simple message showing me the time it took to display the blank page.

Thanks

Dave

David Langenberg
Network Based Services