[rt-users] Only disabled General queue available in 'New ticket in' dop down box

justin at brighton.ac.uk justin at brighton.ac.uk
Fri Mar 9 08:29:37 EST 2007

Joe Casadonte wrote:
> On 3/9/2007 7:56 AM, justin at brighton.ac.uk wrote:
>
>> I've added the SeeQueue right to both new queue's Group Rights (as
>> well as CreateTicket and ReplyToTicket) as RT Essentials instructs.
>
> Which groups were these added to, specifically?
Hi!
Thanks for replying.

Using Configuration -> Queues -> "Queue Name" -> Group Rights, I added
SeeQueue to the Privileged System group only.

I assumed the SuperUser root should be able to see all the queues by
default? So only see the disabled General queue made me suspect it was
something other than permissions?

Thanks!
Justin