[rt-users] Only disabled General queue available in 'New ticket in' dop down box

Justin Cruttenden justin at brighton.ac.uk
Fri Mar 9 14:38:49 EST 2007

Joe Casadonte wrote:
> If you re-enable the General queue, do the others show up?

Ok, I've finished work for the weekend, but was just about to re-enable
the General queue from home via the lynx browser but before I could I
discovered the queues appear, for all the users!
I don't understand why. Previously I was using 2 different PCs, logging
out and in, also re-starting httpd. Some weird caching issue? I'll have
to wait until Monday to see if Firefox on these 2 PCs still can't see
the queues.
Thanks for all help and suggestions!
Justin