[rt-users] Viewing RT as another user?

Kelly Jones kelly.terry.jones at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 14:28:49 EST 2007

I'd like to view RT as another user, without having to change or set
their password. How can I do this?

Reason: we're thinking about turning on self-service via
auto-generated passwords:

http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?SelfService
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?AutogeneratedPassword

but I'd like to see what users will be seeing before I turn this on.

We've cheated a little bit by assigning passwords to some unprivileged
users and logging in as them, but there has to be a better way?