[rt-users] Can't create new tickets, new problem

Steve Holmes sholmes42 at mac.com
Tue Mar 13 09:09:07 EDT 2007

Turns out it was a version mis-match between the mysql running on the
database server and the mysql running on the RT server. We had overlooked
the fact that the new version got started when the RT server host was
rebooted after the patches. The mysql server (a separate host) didn't get
upgraded until yesterday. Not the right order of doing things, but it was
unintentional and taught us a valuable lesson.

Thanks again.
Steve.

--
I believe I found the missing link between animal and civilized man. It is
us. -Konrad Lorenz, ethologist, Nobel laureate (1903-1989)

We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by
the majority who participate. -Thomas Jefferson, third US president,
architect and author (1743-1826)