[rt-users] IssueStatement field

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Wed Mar 14 12:26:56 EDT 2007

Hi;
RT-3.6.1, apache2,dbix:1.38 etc etc
I use the IssueStatement field to store the value of the queue the
ticket was originally created in ..
I got  populating the field to work from a scrip and worked like a dream
using
$self->TicketObj->SetIssueStatement ($self->TicketObj->Queue); Nice and
easy no problems
However I have a problem selecting tickets based on that field, using :
$tickets->Limit(FIELD => "IssueStatement" , OPERATOR => "=", VALUE => $q
, ENTRYAGGREGATOR => 'OR', DESCRIPTION => "IssueStatement" );
Doesn't seem to work .. I tried with and without ENTRYAGGREGATOR and
DESCRIPTION ..

Any help will truly be appreciated ..
Thanks;
Roy