[rt-users] NotifyActor but not Requestor

Dirk Pape pape-rt at inf.fu-berlin.de
Wed Mar 14 15:00:10 EDT 2007

Hello,

--Am 12. März 2007 22:48:35 +0200 schrieb "Konstantin N. Bezruchenko"
<bezruk at gmail.com>:

> Usually i use RT both in web interface and mail client, and it's very
> useful to have full history in mail client. When i tell "full" i mean
> really full history including my own replies and comments.
>
> I found that i can have this enabling NotifyActor. But when i enable
> this feature, customers also receives their own replies. Is that
> possible to have NotifyActor enabled without sending notifies to
> customers. Basically Customer == Requestor.

as far as I know you could use the "Autoreply" action for that. "Autoreply"
will by design also notify the actor.

Autoreply can be called with parameters "Owner", "AdminCc" and so on not
only with parameter "Requestor". But Autoreply is by default only
configured in database to be called with "Requestor".

You have to register a new scrip actions "Autoreply to AdminCc" or
"Autoreply to AdminCc and Cc".

So if you have a scrip action "Autoreply to AdminCc" or "Autoreply to
AdminCc and Cc" you can use this is your notifications, hence:

On Reply Notify Requestors with ...

and

On Reply Autoreply to Admincc and Cc with ...

dont know, if this really works.

Dirk

--
Dr. Dirk Pape (eAS - Projektleitung Campus Management)
Freie Universitaet Berlin