[rt-users] Re: RT-3.4.5 - losing session

Bhushan Karia bhushan.karia at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 09:11:20 EDT 2007

Hello Sir,
          Well here in our orgranisation we are also facing the same problem in RT even after uprading it to 3.4.5 to 3.6.3

           Can any body  have idea regarding what to debug in this case?

                        Bhushan Karia
                        Software Engineer  Elitecore Technologies
                        904,Silicon Tower
                        B/H Pareesima Building
                        Off C.G Road
                        Ahmedabad
                        bhushan at elitecore.com  tel:  91-079-26405600

            Add me to your address book... Want a signature like this?