[rt-users] Upgrade to RT 3.6.3

jmoseley at pgtv.com jmoseley at pgtv.com
Mon Mar 26 10:26:46 EDT 2007

The documentation that comes with all RT releases outlines the steps
involved in modifying your database when RT is upgraded.  Yes, you'll have
to run several scripts that will end up modifying your database in order
for it to be compatible with RT3.

James Moseley

             "Firas Batal
             (QA/EMC)"
             <firas.batal at eric                                          To
             sson.com>                 <rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com>
             rt-users-bounces@
             lists.bestpractic                                     Subject
             al.com                    [rt-users] Upgrade to RT 3.6.3

             03/23/2007 06:54
             PM

Hello,

I am new to RT.  I think that it is a great tool.  However, I would like to
take some of your time to inquire about the following issue: I currently
have RT 3.2.1 running, and I will upgrade to 3.6.3.  My question is the
following: If I upgrade to 3.6.3, will the database “RT3” will be lifted
with the upgrade with no modification.  That is, will RT3 tables and
information require manual database modifications to fit into the RT3.6.3
environment?

Thank you
Firas