[rt-users] RT login page

ayish alomari aalomari at adelphia.net
Mon Mar 26 14:50:07 EDT 2007

Someone please give me a hint on what I am missing .

I installed  rt3-3.6.3 with httpd 2.2.3 , and mod_perl 2.02, and mysql 5.027

fallowed the install instruction on Best Practical 's webcite.
I am able to get the first page or login page but none of the links works all the links give me not found error saying
The requested URL /usr/share/rt3/ was not found on this server.
or
The requested URL /usr/share/rt3/Search/Build.html was not found on this server.
Depending on there the link points too.
RT is in  that directory.

Any suggestion would be greatly apreciated ..
Thank you in advance