[rt-users] Has anyone gotten RT working on Solaris 10 x86?

Brian_Gupta at timeinc.com Brian_Gupta at timeinc.com
Thu Mar 29 11:19:17 EDT 2007

I understand, I figured if it was coming in the next few days, that I
might as well wait for it (not particularly for the testdeps fix). Since
it's at least a couple weeks away, I will forge forward with 3.6.3. (I
have decided to wip everything and starting over just using the source.

Which proceedure is the most uptodate?
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?ManualInstallation or
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?SolarisInstallGuide

Thanks,
Brian

On 3/29/07, Ruslan Zakirov <ruslan.zakirov at gmail.com> wrote:
> Most probably during next month. I'm not sure, but in your case that
> doesn't matter, just ignore absence of those modules and continue with
installation.