[rt-users] Query Help Please

Mathew Snyder theillien at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 22:00:42 EDT 2007

My query:

'Queue = "CustomerCare" AND ((Status = "open" AND LastUpdate > $startDate) OR
(Status = "resolved" AND Resolved > $startDate))'

This, unfortunately, returns all resolved tickets (I'm not sure what it returns
for open tickets).  How can I modify this to only return tickets that are open
and updated according to the date held in $startDate and/or are resolved and
have been resolved according to the date held in $startDate?

For the record, the date is one week prior to the day the script is run.

Mathew