[rt-users] group not found

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Mar 30 13:23:23 EDT 2007

Alan,

	I have run into the "Requestorless" tickets before and found that it
only happens when I use the "Quick Ticket" function at the bottom of the
home page. I mentioned this to Jesse over a year ago and my
understanding was that it was addressed in 3.6.3. As to the no GroupID
stuff, are the tickets in the same Queue? Perhaps the group has
privileges in one Queue and not the other? Just a thought.

Kenn
LBNL