[rt-users] LoadSavedSearches right and Customize RT at a glance "Available" queries

Jared Hanks jmhanks1373 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 30 19:28:12 EDT 2007

Hello,

I'm apart of Group1 and have saved a search.  I want users in Group2 to be able to load this saved search and add it to their "Customize RT at a glance", but I'm unable to get it to work.  Users can't see the Group1's saved searches in the search builder and aren't able to see them in the "Available" column in Customize RT at a glance.

I have the CreateSavedSearch, EditSavedSearches,LoadSavedSearch,ShowSavedSearches rights granted to privileged users, so shouldn't I just need to go to Group1 and grant Group2 the ShowSavedSearch right?  This seems like this should do it, but it doesn't.Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Jared