[rt-users] RT 4

Robert Long rlong at bluegecko.net
Tue May 1 19:56:33 EDT 2007

Thanks for asking Jesse!

- I'd like to jump on the AJAX bandwagon, I know, I scoff too but it
would be nifty.   More flexibility in the layout.

- Official support for LDAP

- wildcard user names - for example if I didn't want to give everyone
create privs on a queue but did want everyone @companyA, would be nice
to do *@companyA.com ...

- search builder should have an option to sum or count queries - would
be useful for adding up all the hours in a particular queue, how many
tickets requested by users in a particular time, etc

- a way to set the order in which scrips run, doesn't need to be
terribly granular, maybe 3 groups you could put them into, say 1, 2 and
3.  Run all the scrips in the first group, then the second, the the 3rd.

.r'