[rt-users] RT 4

Fernando Frota Machado de Morais frota at cecom.ufmg.br
Tue May 1 20:08:12 EDT 2007

A way to extract and print "service orders" to field personnel (field staff?).
We are in charge a telephone system and we need to print extracts of the
ticketst to instruct the technicians that will fix the customer problems.
Something like the "extract articles" option.

--
     Fernando Frota Machado de Morais
        IR Team - Divisao de Redes de Comunicacao

 /"\
 \ /  Campanha da fita ASCII - contra mail html
  X   ASCII ribbon campaign - against html mail
 / \