[rt-users] RT 4

Robert Blayzor rblayzor at inoc.net
Tue May 1 21:29:04 EDT 2007

Pedro Santa wrote:
> - Tickets Moderation!!: Even with spamfilters some spam still reaches
> RT. So, in order to have a clean RT I would like to have an moderation
> interface similar to mailman's approval/moderation interface.
> Something like, "Tickets waiting for moderation". This would make the
> RT Database lot less spammed. Rejected tickets would inform the
> requestor of the rejection.
>
> - RSS feeds: Why not!
>
> - A Global costumizable CSS.

I would have to agree with the three above, all great ideas that
probably be nice additions to the current version or new version if
possible.

Ticket moderation is a good idea; maybe even something as simple as if a
ticket comes in via email a confirmation email and link is provided.  I
know this might not work in all cases... or maybe even have a queue for
approved new tickets, some make it into the appropriate queue, while
others can be discarded.

RSS would be nice...  Many RSS clients would allow a quick view at the
queues.

And yes, global CSS for the look and feel. (ie: skins) would be nice.

--
Robert Blayzor, BOFH
INOC, LLC

Nostalgia:  The good old days multiplied by a bad memory...