[rt-users] RT 4

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Wed May 2 13:15:11 EDT 2007

[Kelly F. Hickel] If there's anyone out there that wants to be a
contributor to RTx::Statistics, let me know. I simply haven't had any
time to even merge the pile of patches I've got sitting here, much lest
test and improve anything.

Hopefully that will change, as we're going to step up our internal use
of RT, so I may get some cycles to burn on it again.

-Kelly