[rt-users] RT and mysql replication

Bob Goldstein bobg at uic.edu
Fri May 4 09:39:59 EDT 2007

>Hi.
>

>I'd googled about this quesitons, but I'd find no useful information.
>You can simply tell me RTFM, but please link the FM I must R... ;-)
>
>Is there an RT support for mysql replication, a single master/many slave
>databases simple clustering method described in this page?
>
>	http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/replication.html

  I don't believe this is an RT question.  Mysql supports replication,
  for sure at 4.x, and supports clusters at 5.x.  Do the needful
  at the mysql level, RT doesn't care.  Just make sure to use a version
  of mysql supported by RT.  (We happen to use replication with 4.x,
  but there is nothing in RT that would depend on this.)

    bobg