[rt-users] DB Query

Forrest Blount forrest at itasoftware.com
Tue May 8 12:33:27 EDT 2007

I assume you're looking at the ObjectCustomFieldValues table in the db?

This table contains both the ticket # (ObjectID), the custom field
(CustomField) and value (Content).  You'll have to get the ID of the
custom field you're looking for from the CustomFields table.

Entries are only added to this table when CustomFieldValues have been
selected.  Also make sure to look at the Disabled value for entries that
have been de-selected.

We use MySQL and RT 3.4.5, but I doubt this aspect of the schema has
changed.