[rt-users] custom field display sort & odd workaround

Jack D. Browning jacorp at bellsouth.net
Tue May 8 15:34:21 EDT 2007

Jeff & Justin,

Thanks for the input.

As far as I can tell at this point, there is no more information I can provide to help resolve this, and it's a matter of a possible patch being further tested and rolled into the codebase.

If I am incorrect on this point, and/or if there is something else I can do to further a solution, please do let me know.

Thanks,

Jack B.