[rt-users] Perl/PHP Web Developer Position

Joby Walker joby at u.washington.edu
Tue May 8 20:21:20 EDT 2007

(sorry for the cross-post)

We have two open web developer positions within my group at the
University of Washington (Seattle, WA).  These jobs are both permanent,
full-time positions.

The job would be part of a small team that develops/supports web
applications for the larger organization.  We are primarily looking for
a developer with a couple years of experience with PHP and/or Perl that
has excellent communication skills.

RT experience would be a significant plus as we develop/maintain a large
instance of RT for Computing & Communications (my parent department) and
there is a strong desire on campus that we offer RT as a service to the
broader UW community.

The full posting is here:

> https://uwhires.admin.washington.edu/eng/candidates/default.cfm?szCategory=jobprofile&szOrderID=32479&szCandidateID=0

or if you already have a uwhires account you can just go to:

https://uwhires.admin.washington.edu/ and search for Req# 32479

If you have any questions feel free to email me personally not the RT
lists.  All applications need to go through the uwhires site.

--

Joby Walker
C&C SSG, University of Washington