[rt-users] RT 4

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Fri May 11 11:25:41 EDT 2007

In case you are still collecting .. some of my suggestions may already
been stated so apology for duplicates;
1- group unprivileged users (so each member of that group can view the
group tickets)
2- more reports built in, sla related,first response time/active ticket
life (not stalled time etc), with business::hours module integrated.
3- performance:
    i- archive (resolved tickets can be pushed into an archive db and
search able from query builder)
   ii- Content searching (maybe have an objectId field in the attachment
table and thus avoiding the need to join Transactions)
  iii- Fork searching from a replicated db if replication is used
4- REST is good but everybody else work with  SOAP, so an integrated
soap interface

Thanks;
Roy