[rt-users] Problem with taking ticket under RT 3.6.3 (WebURL or WebPort issue ?)

Didier Contis jb85 at ce.gatech.edu
Tue May 15 10:04:23 EDT 2007

I am running into a strange issue.

I have Set($WebBaseURL , "https://ceert3.ce.gatech.edu");
in my RT_SiteConfig.pm

Everything is working great except when a user click to take a ticket.
He is being redirected to the following URL for some reason ->

https://ceert3.ce.gatech.edu:80/Ticket/Display.html?id=4
                            ^^^^^
This seems to happen only when someone try to take a ticket.
Everything other actions work just fine.

I have tried to modify the WebPort value to 443
Set($WebPort , 443);
but still no luck.

I must admit I am kind of loss on that one.

The only thing I can see in the apache log are
[15/May/2007:09:49:25 -0400] "GET /Ticket/Display.html?Action=Take&id=4 HTTP/1.1" 302 240

I was wondering if someone as seen this before with 3.6.3

Thanks - Didier

--
Didier Contis
IT Manager