[rt-users] RTx::Calendar 0.04

Jon Daley bestpractical at jon.limedaley.com
Thu May 17 06:42:50 EDT 2007

On Wed, 16 May 2007, Nicolas Chuche wrote:
> I've just upload RTx::Calendar 0.04 on CPAN :
>
> http://search.cpan.org/~nchuche/RTx-Calendar-0.04/
>
> Changes for 0.04
>
> * should work with rt 3.6.0 and seems to work with 3.7.2
> * display Starts date by default
> * you can use Format to display dates you want (Created, Started,
> Due, Starts, ...)
> * if a saved search is named "calendar", use it for the default
> Calendar.html and for the portlet
> * fix a bug in Prefs

Looks good (on 3.6.3), but I am having trouble customizing it (I just
turned it off two days ago, and went back to the reminder box instead),
and so was hoping the new one can do what I am looking for.

What I want to be able to do is show all reminders, even if they are in
the past - ie. if I didn't actually get something done by the day it was
due, I want it to still show - is that possible, or do I need to use the
reminder box to do that?