[rt-users] RTx::Calendar 0.04

Jon Daley bestpractical at jon.limedaley.com
Thu May 17 08:11:18 EDT 2007

On Thu, 17 May 2007, Nicolas Chuche wrote:
>> What I want to be able to do is show all reminders, even if they are in
>> the past - ie. if I didn't actually get something done by the day it was
>> due, I want it to still show - is that possible, or do I need to use the
>> reminder box to do that?
>
> With the default configuration it should display all events in the
> period of times (so week for the portlet and month for the calendar)
> if they are in state new, open or stalled.

 	Yes, it does, what would be nifty is to also show past/old
reminders that weren't completed, in the case where I didn't get around to
doing them, instead of just disappearing, still being there.  Maybe I need
to write a search for old reminders, and put that on my at-a-glance page,
and then I won't have duplicates between the calendar and the "regular"
reminder portlet.