[rt-users] RTx::Calendar 0.04

Jon Daley bestpractical at jon.limedaley.com
Thu May 17 09:12:08 EDT 2007

On Thu, 17 May 2007, Nicolas Chuche wrote:
>>         Yes, it does, what would be nifty is to also show past/old
>> reminders that weren't completed,n the case where I didn't get around to
>> doing them, instead of just disappearing, still being there.  Maybe I need
>> to write a search for old reminders, and put that on my at-a-glance page,
>> and then I won't have duplicates between the calendar and the "regular"
>> reminder portlet.
>
> I'm not sure I understand your need. You want that the portlet show a
> reminder set 2 weeks ago in itself ? That's the calendar job  : click
> on the portlet title. You can see all reminders/task for every single
> month if you need.

 	Sorry, let me try again.  I like the portlet showing just the
upcoming week stuff, so I don't need to see far off reminders like the
reminder portlet.  But, if I happen to miss a reminder on a particular
week, I don't want it to disappear, because then I might never see it.  My
ideal would be to have a list of old, uncompleted  reminders maybe at the
top, and then show the current week with the days.
 	Perhaps what I should do is write a search that says type=reminder
AND date < Sunday of this week, and then have the calendar to show
upcoming reminders, and my query to show those ones that I missed.