[rt-users] httpd won't start, any suggestions?

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Mon May 21 11:42:27 EDT 2007

Check your web server error logs.  When I did this I found lots of useful
error messages in the error log and was able to find and fix my minor
changes and get it working again.  Apache loads the RT code when it starts
- so if you goon the code it won't start.  Scared the heck out of me the
first time it happened, thought I'd whacked my apache configs somehow.

Regards,
Gene

--
Gene LeDuc, GSEC