[rt-users] Need to trigger scrip on ticket moved *out* of queue

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Tue May 22 11:11:28 EDT 2007

At Tuesday 5/22/2007 09:37 AM, Scott Courtney wrote:
>Good morning!
>
>We are trying to set up a scrip that will notify a pager email address when
>a ticket is moved *out of* one particular queue, regardless of the destination
>queue.
>

>Do I need to go to a custom condition for this? If so, what determines when
>my conditional expression is evaluated?
>
>Thanks for any advice.
>
>Scott

Scott,

I think you need a global scrip with a custom condition something like this:

if ($self->TransactionObj->Type eq "Set"
     && $self->TransactionObj->Field eq "Queue"
     && $self->TransactionObj->OldValue eq "nnnnn"
) {
   return 1;
} else {
   return 0;
}

where nnnnn is the id of the queue you are interested in

Steve