[rt-users] Combine scrips

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Tue May 22 13:02:03 EDT 2007

To all,

	Thanks to Gene LeDuc and Stephen Turner I got my notification scrip
working and another scrip to modify another custom field using the same
condition code. When I tried to combine them into 1 scrip, I either got
the notification scrip to run (action = notify Requestor) or the
modification code to work (action = user defined) but not both. I'm not
sure how to do both in 1 scrip or even if it is possible. Is there where
the TransdactionBatch  option comes in? Thanks.

Kenn
LBNL