[rt-users] Programmatically Sending Emails

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Thu May 24 12:18:07 EDT 2007

This is probably a good candidate for a TransactionBatch (rather than
TransactionCreate) scrip; it lets you access all the transactions for a
specific event in a single scrip/template.

 From within your template you cycle through each transaction, grab what
you need from each transaction, then build the mail using that collected
data.  There are usable examples of this in The Book and on the wiki.

Regards,
Gene

--
Gene LeDuc, GSEC