[rt-users] no emails sent when 'reply'ing (aka corresponding) to a ticket

Jonathan C. Detert Jonathan.Detert at msoe.edu
Thu May 24 16:12:18 EDT 2007

On Thu, 2007-05-24 at 15:44 -0400, Kevin Falcone wrote:
> On May 24, 2007, at 1:21 PM, Jonathan C. Detert wrote:
>
> > If this is the right track, can someone explain how I should rebuild
> > perl so that the Scalar::Util::weaken() sub is defined?
>
> you don't need to rebuild perl, you just need a working Scalar::Util
>
> perl -MCPAN -e'install Scalar::Util'

I forgot to mention that I'd already tried that to no avail.  I just did
it again and did a diff between the Scalar/Util.pm that was installed as
part of the Ubuntu deb, and the Scalar/Util.pm that I installed from
CPAN.  The only diffs were:

	1) the CPAN version has a bunch more pod stuff within it
	and
	2) the CPAN version is 1.19, as opposed to 1.18.

So, I'm still in the same broken state.

Btw, neither perl installed by distributor package on Debian testing,
nor on Centos 4.4, has Scalar/Util.pm with a weaken() sub defined in it
(at least as far as I can see).

Any other ideas?  Thanks,

Jon