[rt-users] Custom condition in scrip

Shannon Adams shannon_adams68 at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 10:45:01 EDT 2007

I need help writing a custom condition for a script.  What I want to do is "On Comment Notify AdminCcs as Comment", but only if the status is open when the action takes place.  I know I need to change the condition to "User Defined", but I am not sure what to put in the Custom condition and/or the custom action preparation code sections.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Shannon Adams