[rt-users] Create new ticket as stalled

Kevin Squire gentgeen at linuxmail.org
Thu May 31 21:17:13 EDT 2007

I have set up an approval system similar to what is found on the wiki (
http://wiki.bestpractical.com/index.cgi?ApprovalCreation )

My two queues are "TimeOff" and TimeOff-Approval"

a staff member opens a ticket in "TimeOff" and that creates the two
tickets in "TimeOff-Approval" that the Supervisor and HR need to sign
off on first.

I would like to make the ticket in "TimeOff" stalled until both
approvals are OKed.  Then after they are OKed the ticket would be
changed to open.

I already have OpenDependantsOnResolve (from Wiki also) in place
globally, so I am pretty sure the second part of my request is already
done.

I just need to figure out how to stall the new ticket, or have it
created as stalled.

--
http://gentgeen.homelinux.org