[rt-users] changing the look and feel of RT tickets

Karl Boyken boyken at divms.uiowa.edu
Fri Nov 2 13:07:37 EDT 2007

Tim Wilson wrote:
> Karl,
>
> Is that last step really necessary? I'm overriding a style sheet in my case simply by placing it in rt_root/local/html/NoAuth/css/ and taking advantage of RT's normal overriding feature. I didn't need to change the RT_SiteConfig.
>
> -Tim

> You can create your own look-and-feel and put it under rt_root/local, so
> it's more maintainable.  I created an
> rt_root/local/html/NoAuth/css/Local directory, copied all the
> 3.5-default .css files into it, and modified them to my liking, then set
> $WebDefaultStylesheet to 'Local'--it works.
>
> Karl

Tim, I didn't try that.  It's probably not necessary, unless you want to
give your own unique set of .css files a different name than the RT
defaults.  Thanks for the tip.

Karl

--
Karl Boyken, system administrator
karl-boyken at uiowa.edu
303A MLH, Dept. of Comp. Sci.
http://www.cs.uiowa.edu/~boyken/
The U. of Iowa, Iowa City, IA  52242   319-335-2730 (voice)
319-335-3668 (fax)