[rt-users] Comment duplicates

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Nov 6 12:01:34 EST 2007

Karen,

	It could be that your id is associated with that ticket either thru one
or more roles (globally or by queue) and/or one or more groups. This can
also happen if your Id is listed as a "ticket" cc and also in a related
role that gets notifications. I would take a look at the roles you have
associated with that queue or globally and also what groups you are in
and if you were ALSO listed as a ticket CC in some way. For example, if
you are the AdminCc for that queue and for the ticket also listed as a
cc. Also, check the notifications that are set up. You MUST be
associated in some way (or more correctly, two ways) with the recipients
specified with that notification. Hoop this helps.

Kenn
LBNL