[rt-users] One Performance problem identified

Mathew Snyder theillien at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 7 06:03:25 EST 2007

Yeah, I've experienced that.  But, this isn't related to opening multiple
tickets.  Primarily, it happens when opening a ticket with numerous
comments/transactions, comments in which people didn't trim out the previous
email thread, or large attachments.  It seems that the actual query to gather up
all of these separate pieces of the ticket are executing rather quickly but the
lock is taking far too long.

Keep up with me and what I'm up to: http://theillien.blogspot.com