[rt-users] Re: Message/RFC822 CCs in templates? [FAM-RT #828]

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Nov 9 11:56:11 EST 2007

Andreas,

	I'm not sure I have what your looking for, but if you are referring to
overriding a header for a notification (like "subject"), then you do
that in your custom template. If you are referring to replacing a
particular header for a particular recipient, then I have no idea.
perhaps searching the wiki on that one. If you want to override the CC
recipient, there are a couple ways to do that with custom scrips and
adding CC'c to the ticket (again, search the wiki). Beyond that, I
really have no experience. Hope this helps.

Kenn
LBNL