[rt-users] Undefined subroutine &Scalar::Util::weaken

bijayant kumar bijayant4u at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 06:52:13 EST 2007

Hello list,

I was using RT on my production server successfully. We were not using RT from sometime. We decided to use RT from today. Tickets are generating and getting resolved, all things are working well except the email parts. No email is going outside or coming to RT. In log i am seeing the error

[error]: Scrip Prepare 9 died. - Undefined subroutine &Scalar::Util::weaken called at /opt/rt3/lib/RT/Action/Generic.pm

[error]: Scrip Prepare 10 died. - Undefined subroutine &Scalar::Util::weaken called at /opt/rt3/lib/RT/Action/Generic.pm line 107

I gone through the archives and followed some answers like upgrading scalar::utils. But this package is already updated.

Please help me out. Operating system on which RT is installed is Centos-5.

Looking forward to some help.

Thanks & Regards
Bijayant Kumar

Bijayant Kumar