[rt-users] Special Custom Field Display/Edit - Suggestions?

Todd Williams willir70 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 12:20:03 EST 2007

Has anyone else had success with this Custom Custom Field idea and
have any sample implementations they might be willing to share?  I've
read through the RT Wiki pages on customizing RT but I am not sure
where to start with this.  I have not seen any reference information
posted anywhere doing what we are trying to do here.  Sorry if I'm
missing something obvious, just not seeing it.

Any guidance, samples, or otherwise pointers to more detailed
information on what we need to do to effectively implement a
customized Custom Field would be extremely helpful.

Thanks in advance!