[rt-users] Problem on wiki.bestpractical.com

Graeme Fowler G.E.Fowler at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Nov 19 13:23:45 EST 2007

Hi all

On Mon, 2007-11-19 at 13:15 -0500, Jesse Vincent wrote:
> It's generally bad form to blow away others' work. It'd probably be
> better to clone gugoquing's work to another page, rather than destroy
> it.

Agreed; it is however still there in the revisions (which is how I
backed it out). I'm unfortunately in the position of having had two or
three wikis that I contribute to all but destroyed by unexplained
changes which didn't just add translations, but changed the content and
context at the same time.

> gugoquing, I'm absolutely thrilled to see your chinese translations of
> the wiki. It probably makes sense to put a:
>
> Translations: [zh PageName-zh] at the top of the source  and to do the
> translation as its own page. Would you be up for that?

That's what I was angling at :)

Graeme