[rt-users] RTFM 'rebranding'.

Mike Pountney Mike.Pountney at semantico.com
Tue Nov 20 11:37:28 EST 2007

Hi all,

I'm new to the list, but a long time RT user. A big Hey! to Jesse as
well - i met you briefly at the UKUUG training session last month - it
was very useful, thanks.

Anyhoo - onto my query:

We've just installed RTFM, as I know it is going to work well for
serving our documentation to our clients via the RT interface they are
already comfortable with.

However, my director is a little concerned about the name - our end
users are savvy enough to know all, um, 'translations' of the acronym,
but are not necessarily techie enough to take it as a joke.

Which sucks, but them's the breaks.

Is there any easy way to rebrand it? I seem to remember Jesse talking
about it in the tutorial, but that it maybe wasn't as easy as changing a
setting in the Makefile.PL.

Thanks,

mike