AW: Re: [rt-users] clean up user table

Sven Sternberger sven.sternberger at desy.de
Tue Nov 27 04:07:13 EST 2007

Hello!

I also want to see only real users in my DB, it is not about
performance, but it would be nice number to show the management.

On Di, 2007-11-27 at 09:42 +0100, Ham MI-ID, Torsten Brumm wrote:
> Make sure to delete the users in a safe way with rtx-shredder and not
> directly from the db. Btw, about how many users we talk? We have NO
> performance problems with 30.000 active and a half a million inactive
> users....

But rtx-shredder don't give you a simple way to delete all
users without a ticket, so you have to combine the select
statement from Gordon, and then call rtx-shredder

best regards

sven