[rt-users] How to Configure RT with MS Exchange 2007

tariq.doukkali tariq.doukkali at autoform.de
Thu Nov 29 05:36:25 EST 2007

Hi,

We have a RT-System working on a Linux-Suse 9.0, we use "courier" on a
linux Maschine as Mail server. Until jet this configuration is working
well !!!

On the maschine, where RT is working we konfigured the MTA through
yast2. As IP-Adress for outgoing-mail server we given the local
IP-Adress, because we have on the local maschie a postfix-server.

This postfix server is installed an configured as follows:

In the file /etc/postfix/maincf:
replayhost="IP-Adress of Courier-mail server"

Now we changed our mail server form courier to exchange 2007. I
configured the IP adress of exchange server in the /etc/postfix/maincf
as replayhost. This configuration dont works!!! the mail notification
through RT dont works again !! ...

How cann I configure (Exchange, Postfix and RT) in order to have a
working configuration ????

Best regards,
Tariq

-
Emmanuel Lacour schrieb:
> On Wed, Nov 28, 2007 at 05:17:59PM +0100, tariq.doukkali wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> how can I configure RT_Mailgate with MS Exchage 2007 ???
>>

> On what OS is you're RT? (windows, Unix)
>
> If you're RT is on a Unix box, just make an smtp transport in Exchange
> to your RT box for those email addresses, then configure an smtp like
> postfix on the RT box to handle those mails and deliver them via
> rt-mailgate.

*** AutoForm is proud winner of the international award EXCELLENCE IN
PRODUCTIVITY, received at the 2006 INDUSTRIE trade show in Paris. The
award was given for AutoForm-Sigma, a new, innovative product that
improves user productivity.
AutoForm Engineering Deutschland GmbH     Tel:    +49 (0)231 9742-320
IT-Supporter                              Direct: +49 (0)231 9742-7125
Dipl.-Inform. Tariq Doukkali              Fax:    +49 (0)231 9742-322
Emil-Figge-Str. 76-80

D-44227 Dortmund                          www.autoform.com

Register Court: Amtsgericht Dortmund
Number of Registration: HRB 12334
VAT Number: DE812114436

General Managers:
Dr. Bart Carleer, Michael Kost, Dr. Waldemar Kubli, Dr. Volker Steininger
provided only for the intended addressee's use. If you received this
e-mail in error, please delete it and contact us. Thank you.