[rt-users] Error after upgrading to 3.6.5

Ben Weston ben at computerhelpme.com
Tue Oct 2 14:30:49 EDT 2007

I just upgraded to 3.6.5 today, and now when trying to do a quick search
for a ticket number, I get the following error:

Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.
Reason: You're speaking plain HTTP to an SSL-enabled server port.
Instead use the HTTPS scheme to access this URL, please.

Hint: https://192.168.51.220/ <https://192.168.51.220/>

It only happens when searching for a number, it works fine when
searching for a text string.  Also, it only gives the error in Firefox
though, IE just displays a blank page.

Ideas, Suggestions?

Thanks,

Ben