[rt-users] Moved Database, now cannot create sessions

Mathew Snyder theillien at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 4 09:10:05 EDT 2007

I figured out that I need to use the session file instead of the database.  I
linked the error together with what I found in RT_SiteConfig.pm.

Now I can get the login screen but can't login.  I'm guessing that the remote
database isn't being located/connected to.

Keep up with me and what I'm up to: http://theillien.blogspot.com