[rt-users] A cpuple of questions

Robert Long rlong at bluegecko.net
Tue Oct 9 13:18:00 EDT 2007

1) You should set the Precedence to bulk for email generated by RT
(AFAIK this is the default) and configure your vacation response to not
send out auto responses to bulk messages.  Also, why does your
auto-responder send out multiple emails to the same email address within
the same day (or even the same week)?

2)  I've not experienced this with RT 3.x, we have many tickets that end
up with "re:" or any number of things in the subject line that displace
the position of the ticket number, and it all works out fine.  What
version of RT are you using that causes this behavior?  Are the users
removing the ticket number from subject line?

.r'