[rt-users] Two RT installations spamming each other. Suggestions?

Palle Girgensohn girgen at pingpong.net
Wed Oct 10 08:33:43 EDT 2007

Hi,

We recommended a customer to start using RT. We use it ourselves, for
second line support, and they run first line support. Tickets on their side
that require our input are sent to us and creates a ticket in our system,
but since every new reply from them only has their ticket#, our system
creates a new ticket for every reply. This is getting to be a really big
problem.

Does anybody have a suggestion for how to solve this in some automatic
fashion, so that for example their system saves out ticket id in the
subject?

Regards,
Palle