[rt-users] How to tell what version of RTFM is installed?

Bill Davis daviswj at comcast.net
Fri Oct 12 16:31:31 EDT 2007

Perhaps I'm missing something simple here, ... but I run into this
problem every time I look to upgrade RTFM.  Upgrading requires
incrementally stepping through changes based on the base version
installed & I never remember what that version is & have been unable to
find it within the program.  This should display when you enter RTFM
(like the RT version does at the bottom of the page) or it should be
found when RT's System Configuration is displayed ...

Suggestions? Am I missing the obvious?

Bill Davis