[rt-users] Recurring Tickets

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Thu Oct 18 11:48:50 EDT 2007

Hi Mark,

I'd do this using a cron script that runs daily and checks to see if there
are any open tickets of that type (standard subject maybe?).  If not, have
it send an e-mail to RT that opens a new ticket.  This should be pretty
straightforward using RT's perl API.  Your OnCreate scrip can take care of
setting the due date.

Regards,
Gene

--